Apparently Ms. Mamma thinks I'm weird so I have fill out this survey. Here goes...
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Irish Spring I think... It's whatever mommy buys.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope
3. What would you change about your living room? Make it so we can see the floor.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Nope.
5. What is in your fridge? A lot... The refrigerator is in the other room and I'm not close to ambitious enough to go check and write it down. Therefore I will simply say... ketchup.
6. White or wheat bread? Both usually
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Lots of dust and I believe an old bowl of plastic fruit... with dust on top of it.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's dark green
9. How many plants are in your home? None
10. Is your bed made right now? Ha
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? I think we use Comet
12. Is your closet organized? No
13. Can you describe your flashlight? We've got too many... one of them has a regular bulb, and a white and red LED that you can switch between
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope, we're not iced tea drinkers
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? It contains a backyard wrestling ring, lawnmowers, corpses, tools, cars, etc.
17. Curtains or blinds? curtains, most particularly these tan fuckers from the 70s
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 usually, sometimes two
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Not intentionally but the lights from the cable modem, router and sound system never go off so there's a constant sickening electronic glow
20. How often do you vacuum? Not enough
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Electric... I've heard those vibrating brush handles can be used for certain activities. Not that I'd know anything about that. *cough*
22. What color is your toothbrush? White and turbocharged like Heidi said
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? nope
24. What is in your oven right now? pots and pans
25. Is there anything under your bed? yep, lube, a box of various t-shirts that I want to keep for nostalgia and whatever clothes accidentally get pushed under it
26. Chore you hate doing the most? All of them? I don't know... washing dishes is pretty fucking awful
27. What retro items are in your home? Honestly I can't think of anything that's intentionally retro
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Nope, bedroom is my room for all important computer related activities
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Two I think
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No, we have these wild places that hold onto your money are liable if they lose it. I think they're called banks or something like that...
31. What color are your walls? white except for a small area of the kitchen that is orange (this house is sooo 70s)
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? From what? the roving bands of suburban teens? Its not like I need protection from anything in particular. And by the way dear, I do have condoms ;)
33. What does your home smell like right now? guinea pigginess
34. Favorite candle scent? okay there are basically no non-gay guys that have a clue how to answer this so I'm stumped
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? *shrug*
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Burning Flame orange?
37. Ever been on your roof? I think so... not sure what for though
38. Do you own a stereo? Computer with a nice speaker system
39. How many TVs do you have? Two
40. How many house phones? Two
41. Do you have a housekeeper? If we do, he or she is doing a fucking awful job.
42. What style do you decorate in? Eastern/Buddhist feel
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? it can be nice
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes, I guess that's something I'm protected against
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Guinea pigs and maybe computer if I could... I don't think the odds of this happening are all that high though.
Revelation 4:11: "Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."